domingo, 27 de noviembre de 2011

Abby Huot




Thank you for stopping by!I'm 29-year-old fitness model, competitor, and writer who struggled with my weight most of my life. After years of yo-yo dieting and ballooning up to 190 pounds at just over 5'6", I discovered clean eating and healthy living and stepped on stage for my first competition in 2008. It was truly a life-changing experience and I haven't looked back.

My mission in life is to help inspire and guide others in making the life-changing decision to get off the couch and hit the "re-do" button. My philosophy in life is it's never too late to start over- I don't care what your background is, who you are, or what cards you've been handed in life. Life is a choice and what you choose to do with it can truly make you or break you.

Fitness is so much more than moving your body and lifting weights. It's emotion, spiritual, physical, and psychological- working together as a perfect machine. It's 360 degrees around and eye-opening!
Yes, you CAN do it too. I know you can.

Thank you for stopping by and stay tuned for updates and news!

~Abby